Derby Skip Hire
Permits are arranged on your behalf from the local council to site skips on the road or public highways including verges and pavements.
Skips can be dropped off early morning and collected same day or left for a longer period as required. A wait & load service can also be arranged for locations that are unable to store a skip.
- Available in 2 cubic yards or 3 cubic yards.
- Our smallest skip option, perfect for the small project or clearance job.
- Available in 4 cubic yards or 5 cubic yards.
- These skips have a drop door for wheelbarrow access.
- Very popular for garden clearances or bathroom & kitchen refits.
- Available in 6 cubic yards or 8 cubic yards.
- Ideal for large clearances or bulky items.
- The 8 cubic yard is the most popular size and is the largest skip available for clearing soil & concrete.
- Both Sizes are available with a drop door for wheelbarrow access.
- 10 cubic yards.
- Commonly used for House / Garage clearances.
Industrial / Commercial
- 12, 14 & 16 cubic yard.
- For larger scale clearances / bulky items.
- Popular for wooden pallet waste and Green / Garden Waste.
Enclosed / Lockable Skips
- Ideal for Secure or confidential waste disposal.
- Consignments can be sent for incineration upon request
On Road Option
It is a legal requirement that any skip placed on a public highway is approved by the council prior to any delivery.
We are fully ensured to place skips on the road.
We will organise everything for you, however, the local council require between 24 & 48 hours in order to inspect and approve each application.